Hors-ligne

Main category, Utilities
Sub category, File Management
Developer, Erwin Bonsma
Filesize, 3174
Title, GrandPerspective

https://macpkg.icu/?id=19515&s=blog4ever&kw=GrandPerspective+version+2.2.1
◊ GrandPerspective version 2.2.1

I have used this app for many years on various Macs with various versions of Mac OS X. In all this time, it has been the best way to figure out what is filling up a disk. In the early days, there were a few bugs, and I mention this only because the app was so useful, one would put up with a few crashes because Grand Perspective was still the best way to get the job done. Now the app is a simple, solid tool, that I only use occasionally, but it absolutely indespensible when I need it. And it is solid now: I haven't had any trouble in years and years. Convenient navigation of views: Traverse up and down the folder hierarchy It is absolutely free and released under the GPL. The layout algorithm is based on KDirStat. The idea to develop this program came to me when a fellow of mine showed me his creation WinDirStat. - Drawing and scanning are carried out in background threads "This critter is going to be a fairly constant companion..." Note: This software is one of the few, up-to-date, macOS disk usage visualization tools that are using treemaps. GrandPerspective is the macOS alternative to other similar software such as WinDirStat, Spacesniffer (both runs on Microsoft Windows OS) or KDirStat (runs on Linux). There is another app for macOS named *Disk Inventory X but as I am writing this, the latest version was released back in 2005 so I am not sure on which Mac OS X or macOS version runs correctly.

to MacOS https://macpkg.icu/?id=19515&kw=GrandPerspective.vers.2.2.4.AJxSV.app [2729 KB]

Version on High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=19515&kw=grandperspective.ver.2.3.1.ltwj.tar.gz [2697 KB]

Software key 2.2.1 GrandPerspective
8VJLIV-6Q7M6D-5DQR29-FJB992
RCQR0A-30OP9V-BD36EE-8WQSH6
XIW04N-3FQCJX-VY0SMA-7Q3EZQ
LQWIPI-MDYH95-4NXKKS-16CJJD

English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Turkish
But replacing this clutter is near-infinite quantities of digital junk: Thousands of virtual folders containing every file you ever forgot you downloaded, quietly taking up space.
DaisyDisk is by far the most attractive storage analysis utility, with a beautiful and intuitive interface that makes finding disk clutter a matter of navigating an interactive colorful wheel. In terms of visualization of your file data, DaisyDisk is superior to anything else available, and it’s also very fast.
It crashes. Nothing comes up under "Preferences" Forget it. It's useless. I'm sticking with Disk Inventory X.
Opens up with no active windows. Not a big issue but sorta leaves you wondering what you did wrong on launch.
Donations
From Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) onwards the installer no longer works out of the box. You first have to edit the file inside the bundle with a text editor. See this AskDifferent question for details.
LibreOffice (replaces since Sun's takeover by Oracle), including the German language pack

{2697 kbytes} App GrandPerspective v 2.4.1 oPotE 4.2.1 Recomended on 10.11

{2602 kbytes} Get GRANDPERSPECTIVE VERS.2.2.2 NBZG5 2.1.2 Updated 10.14.3

{3078 kbytes} Free o9RYlF v 2.4.1 GrandPerspective 2.1.2 MacOS

{2983 kbytes} Download ver. 2.2.4 GrandPerspective 2nX 2.2.3 on 10.13.6

{3459 kbytes} ver 4.2.1 GrandPerspective Wx9 2.2.0 Best! version

{3142 kbytes} 2Kou6P version 2.1.0 GrandPerspective 2.2.3 OS X

{3047 kbytes} Get I7VH GRANDPERSPECTIVE VER 2.5.1 2.1.1 Featured! version

New MacOS GGC.DOLPHIN.VERS.5.0-10039.DMG {17639 kb} 5.0-9715

Version on OS X TWEETSHOT-V.1.13-IPVFQ3.PKG {4827 kb} 1.10
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 99 autres membres