Hors-ligne

Main category, Utilities
Sub category, Backup
Developer, Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. Kg
Filesize, 29696
Title, Syncovery

https://cleanuri.com/qlLwJB
8.32 Syncovery

You can always go back to version 6 without any issues, because all configuration and database files are 100% comptible.
4HU8-VNU8-VTYG1-BVC2-KLO0
You log in to the app (it supports TouchID), enter your private encryption key, and then an index of all your backed up files is downloaded to your device. You can then quickly navigate the file structure (which mimics that of your Mac) and get to the file you need. Tapping the file will download it to your iPhone, and once it’s been downloaded, you can then save it to your device, open it in another app, or email it.
However, this isn’t a great solution if you have a lot of data to deal with. Dropbox’s Pro accounts offer 1 TB of space, but it’s expensive. As the service is designed to sync files, documents or photos accidentally deleted from your local computer will be removed from the cloud as well.
File sync & backup software | Syncovery -
Biggest request came when I told him I'm syncing an 8tb test server. Every night it had to scan to see the changes and that took 2.5 hours before it began copying. I couldn't use it that way. I mentioned it to him one night. Well, two days later I had a small app to install on the source drive. After configuring it with Super Flex (took about 5 minutes), the next time I scanned it took 90 seconds!!! Blew me away.

Official site:

Recomended to OS X https://macpkg.icu/?id=27196&kw=Syncovery_ver._9.32_M6t.app [25835 kb]

Version for Mac Pro https://macpkg.icu/?id=27196&kw=vers.8.22-Syncovery-TSvmNF.zip [32962 kb]

Get MacRemover to fully uninstall Syncovery 7.17d now! In IntelliJ's Settings dialog, under IDE Settings, select the External Diff Tools section: Syncovery for Windows now supports synchronizing your files with Rackspace Cloud Files. This is the first of a series of new cloud services that will be supported in the near future. Developers: Super Flexible Software Sinking data in this program is available to users in several ways, for example, you can do only one-way sinking, for example, whenever a change is made in the source, update the destination, but the destination changes do not have an effect on the source. Or, in the opposite case, a two-way sink, in which any change in the origin or destination will be reflected on the other. Folders and source and destination files can be anywhere, even on FTP servers, hosts, Claude servers, etc. The capabilities of this program are very noticeable in the sinking of the data and will definitely be worth once-checking. Version 7.60 For purchase or support information for VMware, click here to [show] Download Trial software: Software has a 5 day trial period

(26429 KB) Get SYNCOVERY V.7.98E IUD 8.34 New on MacBook Air

(25241 KB) Torrent SYNCOVERY VERS.8.33 NFESH8 10.32 Updated OS X

(29992 KB) Update Syncovery vers 7.98k L8wF 8.30b Portuguese version

(29102 KB) App Syncovery 8.33 7leb 8.30b Language Hindi

(33556 KB) Update SYNCOVERY VERS 7.98E VTS 7.98p Featured iMac

Mac mini Axure.RP.8.0.0.3538.d7l.zip (60605 kb) 8.2.0.3338

on OS X na3-version-3.25.1-Logtalk.zip (22178 kb) 3.24.0
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 99 autres membres